Thursday 20 March 2014

My Market Stall at the Kew Village Market

On the 2nd of March I displayed and sold a selection of my work at the award-winning Kew Village Market.  It was such a privilege to be part of such a vibrant and high quality group of small businesses here in my home town.  On my stall were framed photos as well as greetings cards.  The most popular were my pictures of blossoms from the recent Kew Orchid Festival as well as views of the Thames from Marble Hill and the architectural detail of the Supreme Court.  Also many cards of the roses of Kew Village proved popular.  I also owe a debt of gratitude to my daughter, Lindsey, who helped me set up, chat with customers and take down the stall, as well as the organiser Hilde Bysheim who arranged for my pitch and my older daughter Lauren for moral support.


I so look forward to the next market at which I'll be displaying which is the 1st of June 2014.  If there is any photo of mine from my website, Facebook page or blog that you'd like to have enlarged and framed, please do drop me a note. I can deliver free within the M25.

No comments:

Post a Comment